Открытый христианский форум JesusChrist.ru

Библия | Книги | Словари | Софт | Аудио, BQT, Евангелизм, JCQ, Молитва

Добро пожаловать на Открытый христианский форум JesusChrist.ru. Для того чтобы писать в форуме, Вам необходимо зарегистрироваться и войти на форум через ссылку для входа.

Диалог
   >> Диалог с неверующими
Просмотров: 28354 Просмотреть ВСЕ ветвиСледующая ветвь*Отображение Ветвями

В теме участвуют: medeana (18) Savl (13) sol289 (11) uskovainen (11) касьян (11) Сатрап (11) Aurelius (9) merriweather (6) Andrei (5) Enemy (4) AID (3) new33 (1) Wolfenstein (1) знаю-давно (1)

Страниц в этой нити: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | (показать все)
Savl
Верую в того, Кто воскресил из мертвых Иисуса Христа, Господа нашего (Римлянам 4:24).
07/01/04 13:13

# 126561

Re: Все в ваших руках! нов [re: merriweather, #126343] Help admins  

-=- Как говорил Император: "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen". - "Возвращение Джедая", сц. 48. -==-

Исаия 40:25 - «Кому же вы уподобите Меня и с кем сравните? говорит Святый.»

Исаия 40:21-26.
21 Do YOU people not know? Do YOU not hear? Has it not been told to YOU from the outset? Have YOU not applied understanding from the foundations of the earth? 22 There is One who is dwelling above the circle of the earth, the dwellers in which are as grasshoppers, the One who is stretching out the heavens just as a fine gauze, who spreads them out like a tent in which to dwell, 23 the One who is reducing high officials to nothing, who has made the very judges of the earth as a mere unreality.
24 Never yet have they been planted; never yet have they been sown; never yet has their stump taken root in the earth. And one has only to blow upon them and they dry up; and like stubble the windstorm itself will carry them away.
25 “But to whom can YOU people liken me so that I should be made his equal?” says the Holy One. 26 “Raise YOUR eyes high up and see. Who has created these things? It is the One who is bringing forth the army of them even by number, all of whom he calls even by name. Due to the abundance of dynamic energy, he also being vigorous in power, not one [of them] is missing.

Быть или не быть с Богом – «Все в ваших руках!» (с)
Если мы с Богом, тогда
Исаия 41:10-13.
10 Do not be afraid, for I am with you. Do not gaze about, for I am your God. I will fortify you. I will really help you. I will really keep fast hold of you with my right hand of righteousness.’
11 “Look! All those getting heated up against you will become ashamed and be humiliated. The men in a quarrel with you will become as nothing and will perish. 12 You will search for them, but you will not find them, those men in a struggle with you. They will become as something nonexistent and as nothing, those men at war with you. 13 For I, Jehovah your God, am grasping your right hand, the One saying to you, ‘Do not be afraid. I myself will help you.’

Исправлено пользователем Savl 07/01/04 11:01 PM.

merriweather
агностик
07/01/04 14:06

# 126564

Re: Все в ваших руках! нов [re: Savl, #126561] Help admins  

24 Never yet have they been planted; never yet have they been sown; never yet has their stump taken root in the earth. And one has only to blow upon them and they dry up; and like stubble the windstorm itself will carry them away.
"Возвращение Джедая", сц. 50
Do not underestimate the powers of the Emperor, or suffer your father's fate, you will (Master Yoda).

Исаия 41:10-13.
10 Do not be afraid, for I am with you. Do not gaze about, for I am your God. I will fortify you. I will really help you... For I, Jehovah your God, am grasping your right hand, the One saying to you, ‘Do not be afraid. I myself will help you.’
"Новая надежда", сц. 19.
And don't let me catch you following me begging for help, because you won't get it (C3PIO).

Ветхий Завет... там ни слова нет о Боге © Venya

Savl
Верую в того, Кто воскресил из мертвых Иисуса Христа, Господа нашего (Римлянам 4:24).
07/01/04 23:29

# 126735

Re: Все в ваших руках! нов [re: merriweather, #126564] Help admins  

-=- "Возвращение Джедая", сц. 50
Do not underestimate the powers of the Emperor, or suffer your father's fate, you will (Master Yoda).
-==-

Исаия 42:12-17.
12 Let them attribute to Jehovah glory, and in the islands let them tell forth even his praise.
13 Like a mighty man Jehovah himself will go forth. Like a warrior he will awaken zeal. He will shout, yes, he will let out a war cry; over his enemies he will show himself mightier.
14 “I have kept quiet for a long time. I continued silent. I kept exercising self-control. Like a woman giving birth I am going to groan, pant, and gasp at the same time. 15 I shall devastate mountains and hills, and all their vegetation I shall dry up. And I will turn rivers into islands, and reedy pools I shall dry up. 16 And I will make the blind ones walk in a way that they have not known; in a roadway that they have not known I shall cause them to tread. I shall turn a dark place before them into light, and rugged terrain into level land. These are the things that I will do for them, and I will not leave them.”
17 They must be turned back, they will be very much ashamed, those who are putting trust in the carved image, those who are saying to a molten image: “YOU are our gods.”

-=- "Новая надежда", сц. 19.
And don't let me catch you following me begging for help, because you won't get it (C3PIO).
-==-

Исаия 42:8, 9.
8 “I am Jehovah. That is my name; and to no one else shall I give my own glory, neither my praise to graven images.
9 “The first things—here they have come, but new things I am telling out. Before they begin to spring up, I cause YOU people to hear [them].”

Сколько сцен еще осталось?

merriweather
агностик
08/01/04 13:51

# 126862

Re: Все в ваших руках! нов [re: Savl, #126735] Help admins  

Исаия 42:12-17.
...I shall devastate mountains and hills, and all their vegetation I shall dry up. And I will turn rivers into islands, and reedy pools I shall dry up. 16 And I will make the blind ones walk in a way that they have not known; in a roadway that they have not known I shall cause them to tread. I shall turn a dark place before them into light, and rugged terrain into level land. These are the things that I will do for them, and I will not leave them.
"Возвращение Джедая", сц. 122
Good! Your hate has made you powerful. Now, fulfill your destiny and take your father's place at my side! (Emperor)

"Возвращение Джедая", сц. 125
If you will not be turned, you will be destroyed. (Emperor)
Исаия 42:8, 9.
9 “The first things-here they have come, but new things I am telling out. Before they begin to spring up, I cause YOU people to hear [them].”
"Империя наносит ответный удар", сц. 185
-- It is the future you see. (Yoda)
-- Future? Will they die? (Luke Skywalker)
-- Difficult to see. Always in motion is the future. (Yoda)
Сколько сцен еще осталось?
Хмм. Три классических эпизода (четвертый -- "Новая Надежда", пятый -- "Империя наносит ответный удар", шестой -- "Возвращения Джедая"), каждый объемом более 150 сцен с развернутым диалогом. А ведь недавние первый и второй эпизод я еще не подключал. Плюс скоро выходит третий эпизод.

Ветхий Завет... там ни слова нет о Боге © Venya

Savl
08/01/04 18:39

# 126907

Re: Все в ваших руках! нов [re: merriweather, #126862] Help admins  

-=- Сколько сцен еще осталось?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Хмм. Три классических эпизода (четвертый -- "Новая Надежда", пятый -- "Империя наносит ответный удар", шестой -- "Возвращения Джедая"), каждый объемом более 150 сцен с развернутым диалогом. А ведь недавние первый и второй эпизод я еще не подключал. Плюс скоро выходит третий эпизод.
-==-

Класс! Значит не замерзнем. Работа будет. Еще бы кто деньги за это давал.

…давайте мне главных праведников, т.е. СИ. © merriweather

Страниц в этой нити: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | (показать все)

ОТВЕТИТЬ ВСЕМ   Просмотреть ВСЕ ветвиСледующая ветвь*Отображение Ветвями
Перейти на